Gılgamış offers professional implementation of the management methods from buildings to highways, power plants, waste treatment facilities(incinerators), water prufication centers, mechanic shops, offices, etc.
As a leading operation and maintenance (O&M) service provider in the Middle East with a wide range of project experience portfolio in different sizes, we support our client’s facilities and project by quality and a full time responbility involving professional and highly qualified staff.
Up to know we have succeeded in providing completing over 20 O&M contracts to U.S . Military and other government agencies during the Operation Iraq Freedom.Undertaking the responsibility of the projects, we have increased our expertise by adopting new experience into our system to provide full adaptation to the services with zero defects proudly since 2003.
Our expertise involves O&M Services of;
- Solid and Liquid Waste Treatment Facilities
- Water Purification Centers
- Power Generation Equipment Installation and Maintenance
- Automotive Maintenance Facilities
- Base Operational Tanker Trucking Services (Fuel, Fresh Water, Waste Water)
- Telecommunication Centers
- Laundry and Ablution
- Janitorial Services
- Portable Toilet Units
- Personnel (Administrative) functional support
Since 2003, Gılgamış has supported client’s projects and contracts with highly qualified personnel, outsourcing skilled and unskilled labor in association with project specific requirements. Gılgamış has a written recruitment and training plan as well as written policies to comply with the international laws and regulations.
As a major project requirement in our past experiences in U.S Military Projects, our human resources department as well as the total number of the personnel is lectured and trained regarding combat fighting against human trafficking (FAR Provision Subpart 22.17—Combating Trafficking in Persons and we have an awareness program in order to orient the newly recruited personnel as well as refresnener trainings quarterly , semi-annually and annually trainings. We have developed a “zero tolerance” to the violations that any personnel without any discrimination against this policy will be dissmissed from the positions. Under this policy, the agencies who charges illegal fees from the recruited personnel , shall not be utilized in any of the services we provide.
- Customer service coordinators.
- Skilled trade helpers for carpenter, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, metal working, paint/sign shop, power generation, refrigeration departments.
- Mechanical trade helpers
- Labor foreman
- Food service technician
- Morale welfare and recreational technicians
- Class III fuel technician
- Vector control technician
- Property technician
- Escort‐logistic coordinator
- Light forklift operators
- Light vehicle drivers